NOTICE:
From any post click the photo across the page top to see the entire blog.
JAMES' PERSONAL WRITINGS: SLOVING
JAMES' MOST STRATEGIC POSTS: *****
MUCH OF MY POSTING WAS ON FACEBOOK: STARTLOVING1

2.20.2017

### I so totally do not understand this negotiating with powers that have no right from Creator, from good, from Justice, from Humanity, over this camp. It is......

### I so totally do not understand this negotiating with powers that have no right from Creator, from good, from Justice, from Humanity, over this camp. It is to give them that power, to state that they have it. This is wrong, this is evil, this should cease. They are going to do what they were going to do. I am not moving from this high ground. I wish no more negotiations with them and I do not acknowledge their deadline. They have no jurisdiction here. They have no jurisdiction over me. Not on this land. Not while they Embrace their father who is pure evil. I have moved above any risk of flooding.

No comments:

Post a Comment