Blog

NOTICE: SOME OF MY POSTING IS ON FACEBOOK: STARTLOVING1

My most personal Thoughts: sloving
(Start Loving, the pka for James McGinley)

The most crucial posts: *****

Photo album: here

EFLIUS (Exploring For Life In US): here

3.09.2017

I don't enjoy basketball but I am aware that in the game the only way to win is to be honest about the time left on the clock. A team that allows themself the illusion that they have more time than they do always loses. I do not allow myself that luxury. That is one of the reasons that I fight alone.

I don't enjoy basketball but I am aware that in the game the only way to win is to be honest about the time left on the clock. A team that allows themself the illusion that they have more time than they do always loses. I do not allow myself that luxury. That is one of the reasons that I fight alone.

No comments: