NOTICE:
From any post click the photo across the page top to see the entire blog.
JAMES' PERSONAL WRITINGS: SLOVING
JAMES' MOST STRATEGIC POSTS: *****
MUCH OF MY POSTING WAS ON FACEBOOK: STARTLOVING1

3.25.2017

"James, you are the greatest skier, technically, I have ever seen," said a lifelong Utah Rockies resident, a fellow executive, to me in 1996. Possibly he meant it, possibly.....

"James, you are the greatest skier, technically, I have ever seen," said a lifelong Utah Rockies resident, a fellow executive, to me in 1996.  Possibly he meant it, possibly there was some objective truth to it.  "You are technically the greatest strategic, new, organization creator, leader, I have ever seen," has said no one, but I say it now. Lol.  Yes, I do.  I was and am unknown as a skier or such a leader.  And I have zero track record  the last 15 years in not for profit work to substantiate this.  But although unknown, in fact, my 25 years in industry was a string of small to medium, impossible successes, the turn-around or creation of groups that produced the impossible, with explosive joy, in impossibly short timeframes against impossible odds.  MLK Jr, and Gandhi were of the type.  My estimate is that were they alive today they would have no more success than I have in the not-for-profit realm.  I think the people of Soul, of Heart they were able to work with, such folks no longer exist in the toxic climate of 2017 earth.

No comments:

Post a Comment