NOTICE:
From any post click the photo across the page top to see the entire blog.
JAMES' PERSONAL WRITINGS: SLOVING
JAMES' MOST STRATEGIC POSTS: *****
MUCH OF MY POSTING WAS ON FACEBOOK: STARTLOVING1

3.26.2017

Jesus discovery made simple: Folks, you think that heaven is in the direction of selfish pleasure for me and mine. Yes, I know.......

Jesus discovery made simple: Folks, you think that heaven is in the direction of selfish pleasure for me and mine.  Yes, I know you don't call it this, but this is what you go after. This is what you devote your life to. This is your religion. But that's not how our psychology works. The infinite peace of heart, Joy, passion is in exactly the opposite direction, in solidarity serving the neediest from the soul. Yes, I know that for 2,000 years you have been unwilling to see this. You are pretty much out of time now.  Like I showed you, if you would hold on to your life, you shall lose it. If you would lose your life for the sake of your neediest on Earth, you will gain it.

No comments:

Post a Comment