NOTICE:
From any post click the photo across the page top to see the entire blog.
JAMES' PERSONAL WRITINGS: SLOVING
JAMES' MOST STRATEGIC POSTS: *****
MUCH OF MY POSTING WAS ON FACEBOOK: STARTLOVING1

3.26.2017

To my activist sister who is the real deal, who inquired about my expectation of resuming my cross-country heart massage Ministry: I've had.....

To my activist sister who is the real deal, who inquired about my expectation of resuming my cross-country heart massage Ministry: I've had this idea many times before but it's really gripping me again today. The idea of heart massage,  that is my work. I don't know about you, but I suspect it's not much different. When two people first encounter each other there sometimes is an openness, soul to soul. But doesn't that dry up really fast? Within minutes, within hours? The conversation may go on for years but it has moved away from the heart, away from the soul, into the head and flesh. I find absolutely no hope in the head and the flesh. They're easy. But without the heart engaged? Without love it is nothing.

No comments:

Post a Comment