NOTICE:
From any post click the photo across the page top to see the entire blog.
JAMES' PERSONAL WRITINGS: SLOVING
JAMES' MOST STRATEGIC POSTS: *****
MUCH OF MY POSTING WAS ON FACEBOOK: STARTLOVING1

3.25.2017

Why do intentional communities fail? It is clear to me, and I'll guess no one will see it as I do. But......

Why do intentional communities fail?  It is clear to me, and I'll guess no one will see it as I do.  But I see it through a life of studying, and practicing in this domain.  They fail because they have never pursued the absurd notion that the purpose of community is not to serve the members, but rather, out of burning love, empathy, compassion... solidarity, the  purpose of the community is to serve and save the world, starting with the neediest (Blue line). They always pursue a combination of work and fun / Pleasure (green line), missing that Joy is the fruit of Loving,  and Joy to those few who know it, absolutely trumps fun/pleasure, every breath. Joy/Meaning, is the only infinite motivator. I'm doing my own next level pondering and reflection on this. This probably unintelligible graph is reflective of some of the pondering I'm doing:

No comments:

Post a Comment