NOTICE:
From any post click the photo across the page top to see the entire blog.
JAMES' PERSONAL WRITINGS: SLOVING
JAMES' MOST STRATEGIC POSTS: *****
MUCH OF MY POSTING WAS ON FACEBOOK: STARTLOVING1

4.30.2017

4/28. I met an angel last night. I was cold, wet with sweat, in the snow, having spent another 2200 calories that.....

I met an angel last night. I was cold, wet with sweat, in the snow, having spent another 2200 calories that day pedaling. Her email reply had said, you are welcome here. Turns out she's a lifelong cyclist. Weeks touring the country each year. She knows what she's doing. So extremely kind. So generous with her time and attention. So generous with her house. She prepared me a meal. She had turned up the heat in the house so I would be warm. I told her she is wind under our wings.

No comments:

Post a Comment