NOTICE:
From any post click the photo across the page top to see the entire blog.
JAMES' PERSONAL WRITINGS: SLOVING
JAMES' MOST STRATEGIC POSTS: *****
MUCH OF MY POSTING WAS ON FACEBOOK: STARTLOVING1

4.30.2017

During my long battle against stage 4 cancer I finally found the path away from much of the misery but....

During my long battle against stage 4 cancer I finally found the path away from much of the misery but it took me a long time to find it and to learn to walk it well. The path? Redirecting my attention, much of it, most of it, to those people in the world in much worse need than I, and doing what I could to advocate for them and help them even if just online. Much of the misery of any disease is that it understandably but needlessly causes us to direct our attention to our self and away from those who are hurting even more.

No comments:

Post a Comment