NOTICE:
From any post click the photo across the page top to see the entire blog.
JAMES' PERSONAL WRITINGS: SLOVING
JAMES' MOST STRATEGIC POSTS: *****
MUCH OF MY POSTING WAS ON FACEBOOK: STARTLOVING1

4.20.2017

Upon learning that I am facing a year in prison for refusing to be bullied away from Standing Rock a friend expressed interest in what legal support I might have. My reply: I have......

Upon learning that I am facing a year in prison for refusing to be bullied away from Standing Rock a friend expressed interest in what legal support I might have. My reply: I have a court appointed lawyer so so far she has been totally useless. I don't expect that to change. I'm very disappointed that Grandma Regina who was our leader has shown zero support for, or interest in, those of us who were arrested and charged. She was arrested and not charged. Knowing this now I would have made the same decision then but it does not speak well of her leadership. I do not perceive that I have any qualified legal support, so be it.

2 comments:

  1. Judas. Those whom you seek to serve beside, to benefit from their toil, and thus share in the adulation, benefiting from their struggle, only to cry "foul" and abandon the cause once it doesn't serve you. A fine "brother" you are. The leaders of the causes you espouse might check for a dagger, or silver.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Courageous, water protector I presume, left this, anonnamous, yes, anonymous, comment on a blog post at this link. "Judas. Those whom you seek to serve beside, to benefit from their toil, and thus share in the adulation, benefiting from their struggle, only to cry "foul" and abandon the cause once it doesn't serve you. A fine "brother" you are. The leaders of the causes you espouse might check for a dagger, or silver." If one removes the Venom I stand proudly guilty of the sin of casting constructive criticism in the direction of the side on which I fight. This is an old sin of mine and it will be one of my last and proudest sins for which I will continue to pay any personal price required which tends to be near total isolation. I fight on the side of those with the most promise, those of professed liberal leanings. Those with the most over privilege in terms of Education. And as they are those in whom I have the most hope I will never fail at my duty as a brother to speak as clearly and constructively as I am able when I see that the group of the most promise is headed toward certain failure. And any and every individual or group that aspires to achieve something in this world that scrupulously avoids self-criticism is headed toward absolute certain failure. This is inarguable. And for the last 50 years the unpardonable sin on and among the left is the slightest self-criticism. My friends, if you disagree with my view on this please please please please unfriend me now. Why needlessly antagonize each other? The behavior of this individual, in the comment above, is so tiresome, so typical, of what I unfailingley experience from the left. This is not the behavior of a movement. It is the behavior of a cult, or a club. How is it different than the ridiculously unexamined behavior on the right which the left so incessantly and Gleefully ridicules?

    ReplyDelete