NOTICE:
From any post click the photo across the page top to see the entire blog.
JAMES' PERSONAL WRITINGS: SLOVING
JAMES' MOST STRATEGIC POSTS: *****
MUCH OF MY POSTING WAS ON FACEBOOK: STARTLOVING1

4.18.2017

What do you do on cloudy days? The question I get asked so often. Two nice guys in a pickup truck at a quick stop where I just bought..... Fr Apr 16....

What do you do on cloudy days? The question I get asked so often. Two nice guys in a pickup truck at a quick stop where I just bought some bananas and bread peanut butter. Truly nice guys with some level of Wonder and awe toward the vehicle. I said, friend, I am absolutely not trying to belittle your question. What do you do when you drive away from the gas pump. I could see him thinking. I use gas from my tanks. And I use electrons that I stored in batteries on sunny days to power me at night and on cloudy days. I went on to share that obviously our politicians are either f****** idiots or are absolutely lying to us. Jeff Flake, congressman from Arizona or someplace like that, just the other day told his constituents in a meeting, I can't promote solar energy because people need electricity at night. This guy should be locked up for life for either criminal negligence or criminal lying. It was a very pleasant conversation

No comments:

Post a Comment