NOTICE:
From any post click the photo across the page top to see the entire blog.
JAMES' PERSONAL WRITINGS: SLOVING
JAMES' MOST STRATEGIC POSTS: *****
MUCH OF MY POSTING WAS ON FACEBOOK: STARTLOVING1

9.30.2017

Zero credit to me, I think nearly everybody needs what I have to offer, a clear view of the path to life. But maybe no one feels the need for me. You got to want Jesus, the man, bad. You kind of want Gandhi, bad. You got to want James, the path, bad. I'm thinking I baby wasting everyone's time, and being a coward, by being so accessible, I'm thinking of Facebook. There is a significant chance that all of my posting will be done on Blogger now, much less easy to get to but very easy for those that want. In a way I think I've been disguising what is available by being so available.

No comments:

Post a Comment