NOTICE:
From any post click the photo across the page top to see the entire blog.
JAMES' PERSONAL WRITINGS: SLOVING
JAMES' MOST STRATEGIC POSTS: *****
MUCH OF MY POSTING WAS ON FACEBOOK: STARTLOVING1

10.02.2017

The heart is one hell of a pilot. About 15 years ago I got tired of my head and flesh being in charge and made the heart, soul, my pilot. It is one hell of a ride. Not for one breath.....

The heart is one hell of a pilot. About 15 years ago I got tired of my head and flesh being in charge and made the heart, soul, my pilot. It is one hell of a ride. Not for one breath..... have I regretted it. And early in my business career of running into failing situations to turn them around, I started to get pretty good at it. There was no way that my fairly sharp mind was going to figure things out in time. I had to turn to that much larger part of the nervous system, the heart, feed it like crazy with appropriate information, and hope it coughed up the Solutions in time. Pretty regularly it did. And that's the way miracles happen. Einstein said something like, I think 99 times and nothing. I go swim in a quiet pool and there's the answer.

No comments:

Post a Comment