NOTICE:
From any post click the photo across the page top to see the entire blog.
JAMES' PERSONAL WRITINGS: SLOVING
JAMES' MOST STRATEGIC POSTS: *****
MUCH OF MY POSTING WAS ON FACEBOOK: STARTLOVING1

10.30.2017

Today was the exception. I am never ashamed of myself. On a fairly empty road on the outskirts of Fresno the biggest pickup truck I've ever seen, shiny maroon new, came alongside.....

Today was the exception. I am never ashamed of myself. On a fairly empty road on the outskirts of Fresno the biggest pickup truck I've ever seen, shiny maroon new, came alongside..... me as I'm in the bike lane paddling along. One minute next to me, the next second dropping back a little bit then next to me. The driver looking down trying to get my attention but not saying why. I didn't feel at risk but I was outraged at what a stupid thing to do. This went on for maybe 15 seconds the person saying something every once in awhile to try and get my attention and I finally screamed, what?! I turned and looked at the end of a joule and he said do you accept donations? As the words came out of his mouth shocked at my shouting, he quickly looked hurt and then angry at himself for running the words. I said no. Thank goodness a hundred yards ahead he was stopped at a light waiting for it to turn green so he could turn left. What an Incredible Gift To Me. I was able to stop next to him and to shout across the lane, sir, I am so desperately sorry. He clearly accepted my apology.

No comments:

Post a Comment