NOTICE:
From any post click the photo across the page top to see the entire blog.
JAMES' PERSONAL WRITINGS: SLOVING
JAMES' MOST STRATEGIC POSTS: *****
MUCH OF MY POSTING WAS ON FACEBOOK: STARTLOVING1

11.09.2017

I am so ultimately lucky, and you could be too. At the moment I'm reflecting on the international cycling support group called warm showers. Cyclist....

I am so ultimately lucky, and you could be too. At the moment I'm reflecting on the international cycling support group called warm showers. Cyclist.... that Supply lodging and support to one another as they travel the world. Lodging is only requested by this Mission when no other options, Walmart parking lots, truck stops, are available. Due to the extreme nature of this traveler, and this vehicle, the acceptance rate is roughly 1 and 20. If I were to non-political and attractive it would be more like 50%. I'm not complaining. Think about it. New one in 20 that opens their arms, I get the extraordinary ones. James

No comments:

Post a Comment