NOTICE:
From any post click the photo across the page top to see the entire blog.
JAMES' PERSONAL WRITINGS: SLOVING
JAMES' MOST STRATEGIC POSTS: *****
MUCH OF MY POSTING WAS ON FACEBOOK: STARTLOVING1

12.21.2017

More time in the desert. I am quite certain that more deeply and effectively channeling the goodness that the man Jesus channeled is how I'm called to serve. No, I......

More time in the desert. I'm quite certain that more deeply and effectively channeling the goodness that the man Jesus channeled is how I'm called to serve. No, I...... don't know just what that means and certainly not just what form it will take. Traveling, being, teaching, I suspect are a big part of it. Being good in the world. Not good when it's convenient. Not good when it's safe. Not good when it's comfortable. Not good when it's popular. Good because that's what's needed and that's the ultimate rewarding existence. Much study of the man Jesus and the scholarship pertinent to has been undertaken by me in the last 15 years. What I'm called to do requires doing this more deeply and extensively now. I suspect that this calls me into the cold chilly Wendy desert for much of the next week. Back to Joshua Tree I suspect. My body is not particularly happy about this. Cold, windy, inhospitable, Barron. But my soul finds some gladness in it. I expect the journey will take place early tomorrow morning with arrival late tomorrow. Much or all of the next week is likely to be offline in study.

No comments:

Post a Comment