NOTICE:
From any post click the photo across the page top to see the entire blog.
JAMES' PERSONAL WRITINGS: SLOVING
JAMES' MOST STRATEGIC POSTS: *****
MUCH OF MY POSTING WAS ON FACEBOOK: STARTLOVING1

1.31.2018

Update. I have so much to learn. Over a month now in Joshua Tree area. Totally unexpected. Between launching what I expect to be the rest of.....

Update. I have so much to learn. Over a month now in Joshua Tree area. Totally unexpected. Between launching what I expect to be the rest of..... my life's work, the LSGIABeing.com, fishing for it, and learning how to stabilize and maintain my trusted steed Sol, the vehicle, I remain here for probably yet another month. LSGIA Being, my new and highly improved Northstar, how to follow it, so much. It is possible that at horrible expense the vehicle is within days of being stabilized as a reliable vehicle. But such costly days, spent on a machine instead of on Humanity. The distraction from creating the website is very painful, but pain that is appropriate to endure. Today a new wheel is installed in the vehicle.  Much creation and Engineering is now required to make it durable  and sufficiently Powerful. But progress is being made.  So painful, but I think unavoidable. James

PS. Within recent weeks or even months I have sought the assistance of alcohol. Often in the evening I will consume the equivalent of 3 beers to shut down my system. I do not know if this is good or bad. I'm concerned that it is bad. But it gives me rest that I feel is beneficial so I continue the practice. But I am watching it and I'm not sure that it is a good idea.


No comments:

Post a Comment