NOTICE:
From any post click the photo across the page top to see the entire blog.
JAMES' PERSONAL WRITINGS: SLOVING
JAMES' MOST STRATEGIC POSTS: *****
MUCH OF MY POSTING WAS ON FACEBOOK: STARTLOVING1

2.28.2018

I'm out. Out from trying to protect the humanoid species. I've tried for decades. Almost no one else seems to give a s***. I can't save the species.....

I'm out. Out from trying to protect the humanoid species. I've tried for decades. Almost no one else seems to give a s***. I can't save the species if the species doesn't want to be saved. My last breaths will be spent trying to liberate the few slaves to head and Flesh that want to be liberated, but the species? Not interested. Not until I see millions that care. This species is thereby already dead.

No comments:

Post a Comment