NOTICE:
From any post click the photo across the page top to see the entire blog.
JAMES' PERSONAL WRITINGS: SLOVING
JAMES' MOST STRATEGIC POSTS: *****
MUCH OF MY POSTING WAS ON FACEBOOK: STARTLOVING1

2.05.2018

In a Home Depot Parking Lot 2 days ago as I was working on the vehicle a couple of fellas in their mid-fifties stopped and asked, how are you doing? Not well, was my reply. We.....

In a Home Depot Parking Lot 2 days ago as I was working on the vehicle a couple of fellas in their mid-fifties stopped and asked, how are you doing? Not well, was my reply. We sit here and live normal lives while the last seconds to go by to save any sort of livable future for the children. Yes, not well, I replied. I did not plan that answer but I found that was the answer in me. They seemed to understand that I meant what I was saying and they seemed to reflect for a moment that maybe I was correct although they were surprised with my answer.

No comments:

Post a Comment