NOTICE:
From any post click the photo across the page top to see the entire blog.
JAMES' PERSONAL WRITINGS: SLOVING
JAMES' MOST STRATEGIC POSTS: *****
MUCH OF MY POSTING WAS ON FACEBOOK: STARTLOVING1

2.05.2018

Update. It is a miraculous vehicle and I am really very privileged to have it. It is also crushing me financially but I have no complaints. Maybe it.....

It is a miraculous vehicle and I'm really very privileged to have it. It is also crushing me financially but I have no complaints. Maybe it will crush me every month or maybe this is the last month. It could be the last month barring any being hit by a semi. I don't know how many years it took the Wright brothers to get the formula right on their plane and have it stabilized. Creator has really shown kindness here I think to the mission. Joshua tree is a tiny little town that has some pretty decent folks, a grungy little auto repair place with skills and abilities that isn't too expensive. Same regarding the bike shop. Same regarding a thrift store. The place I stay every night is very centrally located, a large Sandlot by some fairly nice volunteers I think who are community-minded. It has a bathroom and shower and security cameras . Several weeks ago we agreed on $13 a night. Probably this afternoon I will contact them and see if they're ever going to come and collect? Really. It has been a bit extravagant except I've tried to justify it by cooking all my meals for myself from the grocery store and also because I could set up a pup tent and leave Surplus things there during the day while I work on the vehicle. Like any new market the ebike market is plagued by an incredible lack of available knowledgeable consultation and that is a reason that I've probably spent two or three times as much money as a pioneer as the next guy after me would have to spend. But it goes with the territory and I am helping to Pioneer an important Marketplace. Fortunately I know as much about this now as most people in the world by far and unfortunately I have few to share it with. I'm hoping that this afternoon the final piece Falls in place. There is a controller which they are concerned with overheat given the thousand-pound weight of my payload but I think now that I have two Motors it will be really the perfect solution. And if so this vehicle is now a bit faster, probably 16 miles an hour instead of 13 miles an hour which is a lot, and probably can climb comfortably anything that gets in my way.

No comments:

Post a Comment