NOTICE:
From any post click the photo across the page top to see the entire blog.
JAMES' PERSONAL WRITINGS: SLOVING
JAMES' MOST STRATEGIC POSTS: *****
MUCH OF MY POSTING WAS ON FACEBOOK: STARTLOVING1

7.13.2018

Important Update. Several things. The level of relative peace that I'm feeling.....


Update. Several things. The level of relative peace that I'm feeling..... continues from the other day when I saw that the Arc of the moral Universe does Bend toward Justice and Justice is that we tiny tiny tiny hearted American citizens and World citizens really are finally coming to justice for our small heartedness with our Collective torture and suicide as a consequence. But my instincts to try and save everything are still there so it's very hard for me not to spend too much time watching world events and looking for some way to stop it all. But I must to large degree because what's needed from me as best I can articulated right now is to do the work that I wish had been done for young James, me, 60 years ago, 50 years ago, 40 years ago, that might have saved me from wasting so many decades on Pleasure instead of joy. On a more pragmatic note, as mentioned yesterday the journey is lengthened by several weeks due to passport creation delay the so one or two or three significant vehicle issues may be addressed in that time. This fabulous RV trailer, experimental, could use an improvement in the hitch arrangement to make it more solid and with the advice of a fellow that I encountered by chance yesterday I have found a metal fabricator than on Monday May do so about 50 miles from here. Horribly, another solar panel has failed. The two lead theories are Road vibration but there's also a possibility that an electrical problem is causing high voltage to go back through the panel. A warranty was purchased on some of these panels and for the first time I am exploring to see whether those will be honored. If not it might be in Oregon or Washington which are fairly Progressive from an energy standpoint that a solar supplier might be willing to help me diagnose what's going on. The ongoing expense of replacing these is crippling. Major work was done to increase the support under the solar panels, about a month ago, and it is hoped the that will protect the panels and keep most of them from failing. Or at least your medically slow the failure rate down. Probably in the next few days additional work will be done along those lines.

posted from Bloggeroid

No comments:

Post a Comment