NOTICE:
From any post click the photo across the page top to see the entire blog.
JAMES' PERSONAL WRITINGS: SLOVING
JAMES' MOST STRATEGIC POSTS: *****
MUCH OF MY POSTING WAS ON FACEBOOK: STARTLOVING1

7.08.2018

To my surprise, my sadness, but I think it's correct, I've lost almost all sympathy for anyone of any station of any location who brings a child into this..

To my surprise, my sadness, but I think it's correct, I've lost almost all sympathy for anyone of any station of any location who brings a child into this 2018 World. I don't know if anyone else feels this way. It might make me a horrible person. I'm okay with that. Bringing a child into this world is an unspeakable Act of Cruelty to that child, and a criminal act of selfishness in my view. And to expect anyone later to make things right is hostage-taking, robbery, and morally Criminal.

No comments:

Post a Comment