NOTICE:
From any post click the photo across the page top to see the entire blog.
JAMES' PERSONAL WRITINGS: SLOVING
JAMES' MOST STRATEGIC POSTS: *****
MUCH OF MY POSTING WAS ON FACEBOOK: STARTLOVING1

7.14.2018

Update. What is goodness? These are the musings that are going through my mind as I desperately try to find....

Update. What is goodness? These are the musings that are going through my mind as I desperately try to find.... my footing among these tidal waves of evil unfolding on Earth, or rather, showing themselves. They've been there for thousands of years. It is not that I feel at a loss for what is good, for knowing what is good, I feel that I do. I feel that almost every young toddler knows before we destroy that within them. And even more

than one in a million people Beyond toddlerhood there is still a dim obscure clouded light as to what his goodness. But how to set a lighthouse on a hill that goodness can be more Shirley found and stood on? This is Central to my task right now. Somehow my lifelong study of history is great change agents is relevant but not on point. By way of analogy I have studied those who were courageous and Brilliant and good at stopping out plague or weeds of evil. But what is more essential is what is good and how to cultivate it.

posted from Bloggeroid

No comments:

Post a Comment