NOTICE:
From any post click the photo across the page top to see the entire blog.
JAMES' PERSONAL WRITINGS: SLOVING
JAMES' MOST STRATEGIC POSTS: *****
MUCH OF MY POSTING WAS ON FACEBOOK: STARTLOVING1

11.08.2018

Barring unforeseen catastrophe, the mission is really settling in, and study most of the day long is now what is happening, having books read to me while the travel continues, and then rereading and annotating the book while..... >>>

Barring unforeseen catastrophe, the mission is really settling in, and study most of the day long is now what is happening, having books read to me while the travel continues, and then rereading and annotating the book while





stationary.... eating, resting, studying. Virtually all of my posting is now happening at my blog. I hope if at such time as you like you check in there. Anyone that does will see that I am on my third reading or more of the most important book that I know of on Earth and I know many important ones, spiritual evolution, by psychologist and scientist George vaillant.

2 comments:

  1. I will check Vaillant. Not yet acquainted.

    ReplyDelete
  2. , based on our conversations I was just about to contact you to suggest this book to you in particular. The book is not perfect. It is about 70% of what it needs to be, but it is way further along than anything else I found. It is extremely important. By the way. Are you lone Pine?

    ReplyDelete