NOTICE:
From any post click the photo across the page top to see the entire blog.
JAMES' PERSONAL WRITINGS: SLOVING
JAMES' MOST STRATEGIC POSTS: *****
MUCH OF MY POSTING WAS ON FACEBOOK: STARTLOVING1

11.12.2018

Full disclosure. Not to discourage, but to Direct Energy toward what is of promise, this little time left....>>>



Full disclosure. Not to discourage, but to Direct Energy toward what is of promise, this little time left....

Interest in Saving the environment, the Palestinians, the people in Yemen, mammals, human rights... Have completely occupied my last 20 years except for the last 12 months or so.

If those whom one loves are in a hot desert with nothing but hot sand, and Food Supplies dwindling, does one take the seed supply and plant it in the sand, or attempt to work the miracle of cultivating enough fertile soil to at least save a few?

Wasting precious time and resource, a crime against humanity, were I to continue to invest resources in the causes I used to do. The Titanic has hit the iceberg. My denial of that would be Criminal. And I suggest the same is true for us all.

We have the seeds, the know-how, the will, everything but the fertile soil to grow the solutions. The fertile soil is the soul of the individual or the group, The Heart, the mammalian brain, the Supra conscious. All of which has been starved and bludgeoned into near Oblivion these recent hundreds of years by science and religious Dogma manifestations of an insane elevation of the capacities of the cerebral cortex, and the ascendant desires of the flesh, the hypothalamus, The Reptilian Brain.

So my energies will continue to go toward attempting to cultivate at least a tiny bit of fertile soil not to save the already doomed Titanic, but to save the potential Joy only produced when the soul is in charge, for whatever rare individual now or in the future it might help. And I suggest that every compassionate responsible individual will be so devoted.

4 comments:

  1. Yes. The term "consciousness change" is perhaps not fully clear, but it's been my direction for some time. I have just decided to take up direct action against Line 3. That may sound contradictory, but my calling is to continue as if there were still possibility. Waking up has many options. The inner call is most important, but outer grounding - finally accepted - connects it to the world most people live in.
    You've done your time, beyond measure. I'm beginning.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very difficult to comprehend exactly what this could Mean! I personally feel need for like-minded compatriots to clarify options. I always felt compelled by a Hopi prophesy of some decades ago that said "the way of the lone wolf is over". Or as John Lennon said "come together". To anyone not seeing it this way, I could only say " farewell".

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shodo, yes. Although what this post States is a certainty, as to how it will manifest for me or any other individual on the path, I feel almost totally clueless. Like I am just beginning the journey.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ken, ah yes, all that see Lennon, the high priest of my insanely selfish generation, as the way, not the lone eagles Jesus, Gandhi, Tolstoy, King... Farwell is the constructive, responsible act.

    ReplyDelete