NOTICE:
From any post click the photo across the page top to see the entire blog.
JAMES' PERSONAL WRITINGS: SLOVING
JAMES' MOST STRATEGIC POSTS: *****
MUCH OF MY POSTING WAS ON FACEBOOK: STARTLOVING1

11.01.2018

He surprised me by saying, the world needs more people like you, this old shopkeeper of an old shop....

Sitting on the sidewalk by the vehicle eating some potato chips as I recall, the voice behind me started the conversation. Though the questions did not suggest to me that Soul was available in front of me, the man being much older than I caused me to indulge his questions about the vehicle. He asked about the crosses on my forehead and I told him what they said. He said, I Think Jesus is going to come back and take his followers to heaven. I repeated my belief which I had stated earlier to him, what I believe is his two Commandments, love creator with our whole heart and soul and our brother the same way. The world needs more people like you he said. This surprised me from him, but I was glad. It seems that Soul was available in this dialogue after all.

No comments:

Post a Comment