NOTICE:
From any post click the photo across the page top to see the entire blog.
JAMES' PERSONAL WRITINGS: SLOVING
JAMES' MOST STRATEGIC POSTS: *****
MUCH OF MY POSTING WAS ON FACEBOOK: STARTLOVING1

11.16.2018

"James Mcginley I actually was asking whether your website includes a description of the path in a single place - you write a lot, and if I could go to one specific place for a summary I would do that." My reply: SS, I understand, truly. History's few revolutionaries... >>>


"James Mcginley I actually was asking whether your website includes a description of the path in a single place - you write a lot, and if I could go to one specific place for a summary I would do that." My reply: SS, I understand, truly. History's few revolutionaries.... - Gandhi wrote a lot, and King, Buddha, Jesus, and Tolstoy.... And few, not 1 in a million have read their works. I have to pour through them over and over and over.... I'm sure u think I miss your point. I'm quite sure I do not. But the path is the one, lived, shown, taught, by the afore mentioned and their ilk -spending our ENTIRE life on those in dire need, no excuses (as does ALL HEALTHY living tissue). To which we make EXCUSES for ourselves endlessly and pay lip service not life service. That's the whole of it, and we're finally killing everything cuz of it. But 1 in a million might still have their soul / life / joy saved and on that I joyfully, solely, spend my life. There, my whole writings in a nutshell, to paraphrase Hillel. Hugs

No comments:

Post a Comment