NOTICE:
From any post click the photo across the page top to see the entire blog.
JAMES' PERSONAL WRITINGS: SLOVING
JAMES' MOST STRATEGIC POSTS: *****
MUCH OF MY POSTING WAS ON FACEBOOK: STARTLOVING1

11.16.2018

Solar RV Cycling technique. Faithfully, humbly using knees to rotate the flywheel....>>>


Solar RV Cycling technique. Faithfully, humbly using knees to rotate the flywheel....

Yes, at least yesterday, I came full circle, no pun intended. Months ago in the Cascades this was my experience and then later I vehemently denounced it. But yesterday, there it was again.

With the goal being substantial power, sustainable, enjoyable, non frustrating, I think that's the Holy Grail.

Why did I fall away from it? I think the answers are to be found among the following. I unknowingly violated them.

Gently, humbly, respectfully.

At the point of equilibrium between easy spinning and the mass of the payload.

Priority on adjusting everything, everything, speed, gear, ratio human to motor, effort, to enable the ongoing 360° ceaseless gently pressure spinning, rolling, rotating the free wheel.

Being with the Freewheel, not acting on it.

100% empowerment of the knees, turning the cylinder at the knees, the cylinder at the knees.

No comments:

Post a Comment