NOTICE:
From any post click the photo across the page top to see the entire blog.
JAMES' PERSONAL WRITINGS: SLOVING
JAMES' MOST STRATEGIC POSTS: *****
MUCH OF MY POSTING WAS ON FACEBOOK: STARTLOVING1

6.04.2007

WARNING: "As you do unto the least of these..."

I've written of this before, BROTHERS AND SISTERS I HAVE NONE, but due to its insideousness this issue will not leave me and a Revelation has just hit me!


The opposite of love is not hate; the opposite of love is indifference or appathy. Rollo May

Jesus was pissed off, and giving us JESUS GREATEST WARNING, when He said, "As you do unto the least of these my family you do unto me."

Jesus was encountering what I am encountering. Everyone refuses to get it. Many people see my "witness," see my "sacrifice" and feel warmly toward it. BUT THEY WILL NOT LET THEMSELVES GO BEYOND THIS AND LOVE MY CHILDREN!!!

Matthew Chapter 25 41 17 Then he will say to those on his left, 'Depart from me, you accursed, into the eternal fire prepared for the devil and his angels. 42 For I was hungry and you gave me no food, I was thirsty and you gave me no drink, 43 a stranger and you gave me no welcome, naked and you gave me no clothing, ill and in prison, and you did not care for me.' 44 Then they will answer and say, 'Lord, when did we see you hungry or thirsty or a stranger or naked or ill or in prison, and not minister to your needs?' 45 He will answer them, 'Amen, I say to you, what you did not do for one of these least ones, you did not do for me.' 46 And these will go off to eternal punishment, but the righteous to eternal life."

Matthew Chapter 7 21 "Not everyone who says to me, 'Lord, Lord,' will enter the kingdom of heaven, 10 but only the one who does the will of my Father in heaven. 22 Many will say to me on that day, 'Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name? Did we not drive out demons in your name? Did we not do mighty deeds in your name?' 23 Then I will declare to them solemnly, 'I never knew you. 11 Depart from me, you evildoers.'

Teresa of Calcutta: "To help us be worthy of heaven, Christ put as a condition that at our hour of death, you and I, regardless of whom we were (Christians or non-Christians, each human being has been created by the loving hand of God in his own likeness), will stand before God and be judged according to how we have acted toward the poor (Matthew 25:40)."

"Jesus announced which will be the criteria of the final judgment of our lives: we will be judged according to love. Judged according to the love we have shown the poor, with whom God identifies: "You did it to me"(Matthew 25:40)." Teresa of Calcutta

No comments:

Post a Comment