NOTICE:
From any post click the photo across the page top to see the entire blog.
JAMES' PERSONAL WRITINGS: SLOVING
JAMES' MOST STRATEGIC POSTS: *****
MUCH OF MY POSTING WAS ON FACEBOOK: STARTLOVING1

1.26.2010

"Example is not the major thing in influencing people; it is the only thing." Dr. Albert Schweitzer

[Friends - I value your time as though my childrens' lives depend upon it -
because they do.  I never send that which I believe is not crucial to their
lives, and yours, but I rely on you to read what strikes you as important,
and flush the rest].

Having been well stimulated by recent dialog with a few of you, and having received
substantial Violence, unintended, from two considered internationally acclaimed
"Non-violent activists" recently, who now I see to be nothing of the sort,
tragically, sadly - once again my nervous system proves to me the old adage - if
it doesn't kill you, you grow.  Some of the fruits to me of this trauma, and
these dialogs, I'll share here:

"Example is not the major thing in influencing people; it is the only thing."
Dr. Albert Schweitzer  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Albert_Schweitzer  Nobel
Peace Prize 1952 (I was 1 year old) 
[Note to two friends:  I know nothing of the lives of Christopher Hitchings
nor Andrew Harvey that is not profound divorce from this Truth.  I do not
question their right to this Divorce, but I find them useless, no, dangerous
as a consequence.
"Nothing has so caused the needless suffering in the world as "Sages" that
Say but do not Do [I give you the Organized Religions, including Atheism, and
"Activism."]  These are the Hypocrites, clinically, that Jesus centrally warned
us of."  SL  (Yes, they piously, sacredly killed him.)

"Technically: Violence = Non-Loving; Non-Violence = Loving." SL 
"What does non-violence mean?
Uh, the love of mother for her child."
Gandhi paraphrase with liberties taken

"The Golden Rule is about Motive (Universal Love) NOT behavior."  SL
"[Love] unto others as you would
have them [Love] unto you."  CJ (as translated by SL)

"Why Jesus remained silent:
He would not aid and abet his sibling's violence on him."  SL
"Non-cooperation with evil is every bit as much a duty as
it is to not do evil."  Gandhi paraphrase

"Violence:  Neglecting our Duty to Love Each as Immediate Family."  SL

"Loving, like Skiing, divorced from Acting, is Nothing."  SL
"Love is that which cannot remain passive in the face of suffering."  Teresa of Calcutta paraphrase.

"Love EQUALS Life."  SL

Your Loving brother forever, no matter what,

Start Loving

Twitter: @StartLoving1
Universally Loving Activists.blogspot.com (Subscr)



Homeearth
Security.
blogspot.com
(Subscr)

Http://Start-Loving.blogspot.com  (Subscr)
Http://youtube.com/StartLoving2 
("Friend")
28 Year Peace Vigil - Prop1.org
http://www.facebook.com/StartLoving1 ("Friend")
http://www.TheChristlikeChurch.blogspot.com
Documentary on Start Loving








No comments:

Post a Comment