NOTICE:
From any post click the photo across the page top to see the entire blog.
JAMES' PERSONAL WRITINGS: SLOVING
JAMES' MOST STRATEGIC POSTS: *****
MUCH OF MY POSTING WAS ON FACEBOOK: STARTLOVING1

2.22.2012

Opportunities for Solidarity with the Global Neediest, Future and Present, Loving is Devoted to -

http://www.greenpeace.org/usa/en/
http://jewishvoiceforpeace.org/
http://wildidahorisingtide.org/support-wirt/

April 5, 2012 update:


MAJOR NEEDS FOR LOVING BY MY CLIENTS:
1.  RESEARCH HELP FOR - TRACKING PLAN B - WAR ROOM.  You can do it from where you are.  There are 4 Earth-killer Meteors coming.  Help A. Track where they are, B. Track our progress in Killing them, in time.

2.  WIFI - GET LOVING A 2 YEAR CONTRACT - 4G UNLIMITED, WITH  CLEAR WIRE (EVERYONE ELSE HAS A MONTHLY GB LIMIT)

3.  FUND LOVING'S 'OFFICE' RENT FOR A YEAR, OR TWO - $2 / DAY, LITERALLY FOR A CUP OF COFFEE CARIBOU, 1800 M ST NW, LOVINGLY LETS ME WORK FROM 6AM TILL 8PM, EVERY DAY.

4.  GIVE LOVING FLEXIBILITY, FINANCIAL MANEUVERING ROOM.  $0 TO WORK WITH DAY TO DAY?  REALLY, THAT'S WHERE YOU WANT HIM?  WHAT IF HE NEEDS TO GO TO THE WEST COAST FOR AUG 10-20 CIVIL ACTION?  WHAT IF HIS COMPUTER GETS STOLEN?  WHAT IF HE NEEDS POWER/SOUND EQUIPMENT FOR IN FRONT OF THE WHITE HOUSE?  REALLY?  YOU WANT HIM PERMANENTLY CRIPPLED?  Still, there is no room at the Inn?  Really?

Thank God (Good, simply, by whatever name) I finally, after years, 'get it.' I do not and will not accept charity.  Charity is what we do instead of Love, instead of Solidarity with each other, and most essentially, with the Global Neediest (present and FUTURE) to whom my Life is 100% devoted.  How could I be so stupid, so Heartless as to accept charity, and thereby enable avoiding the Solidarity that is life itself, and the TOTALITY of what I live to Birth back into each one of us, and into the world?

If and when there are those in Solidarity (Loving) with those to whom my life is devoted, totally, and with my puny efforts, resources for the continuation, restoration and or amplification of the Work I do, the Service I provide will be accepted.  Arrangements can be made by contacting me at start_loving at yahoo dot com.

Any funds, every penny will go toward our global neediest as best I can see at the moment.  I'd accept, no stings attached, pennies - $ billions.  The last time I spent a penny on myself was, hmmmmm, I can't remember.  The last time I WANTED to spend a penny on myself was, hmmmmm, I can't remember.  Thank Good (God, by whatever name).

1a.  The axe that has been dangling over my work for years finally is falling - the sole, heroic 2 donors that have provided me wifi will no longer be doing so.  $50 per month 4G from Clear.  3G is worthless for the work I do.  Although no contract is required, someone donating a month here, or there, isn't worth shit.  I'll simply live without, crippled, but live without unless and until some group of people comes forth with a year or two's worth.  Up, Down, wondering.... too draining of energy.  No.  Note: 'Loving, here: Massive disaster. WIFI finally Gone. Major rework of plans now.'

1b.  Office Space (a God-send coffee shop) where I draw electrons, table and chair often 7 days per week, 14 hours per day.  Thanks to Beverly, Craig and Phyllis I still have my $2 per day rent for a while.  Let me know if you wish to help them out.

2.  Being without any working funds or support of consequence for years now, with no prospects of them emerging in Solidarity, I don't even speculate beyond #1 any more.  However, for the first time in my life, at the suggestion of a coffee shop worker friend, I've just purchased 2 lottery tickets for the half-a-billion.  Not a penny would be spent on me, not a penny.  I'D USE IT TO BRING ABOUT THE FIRST SERIOUS DISCUSSIONS ON THE PLANET ON NOT, NOT, NOT 'HOW TO DO SOMETHING,' BUT RATHER, 'HOW TO STOP ARMAGEDDON.'

HOWEVER - my Prayer list includes:

A.  Research help, from your home, wherever you are, for parts of the work of Tracking Plan B - our Prevent Armageddon Plan.  Contact me.

B.  Enough money (if I don't win today's lottery), or whatever connections you may have, to get serious discussions NOT on what to do, but how to PREVENT Env Armageddon - with Greenpeace, Lester Brown, James Hansen, Pr. Obama.  These are the three I'd give, I DO give my life to have serious discussions with.

C.  A place to sleep where I can recharge my computer and sound equipment - would give me an additional 1-2 hours of work time per day - the corner of a garage downtown, off someone's house, the corner of a basement floor.  I'd accept nothing more.

But a few other huge logistical needs come to mind -

3.  Three angels from Phila have taken care of this, for now.  Summer storage of my winter stuff.  I have a huge contractor bag I lug along with my oversized-wheeled suitcase, everywhere.  In another month or so I'll have to -
A. keep lugging it everywhere,
B. give the stuff away with no prospects of being able to replace it in the summer,
C. Learn of someone who I can totally count on to, without burning much or any carbon in transportation, keep the stuff, but determined and able to get it back to me within days or hours of winter cold next fall.

4.  Three angels from Phila have taken care of this, for now.     I need maybe 20 hours access, private, to a scanner that can be hooked via usb to my computer, and several weeks notice to get ready.

5.  Three angels from Phila have taken care of this, for now.    Sandals to replace the pair I have whose soles wore out 6 months ago, size 11 1/2 -
 http://www.rei.com/product/796710/teva-terra-fi-3-sandals-mens
This is what I've worn, same pair, 2 years now 365 - expandible for 3 layers winter socks, feet can breathe, and I use Staples bags over the sox when it rains or snows.

6.  Three angels from Phila have taken care of this, for now.    The chair I have has been nursed with layers and layers of duct tape, etc, for 2 years now past it's life.  Won't last much longer.
http://www.rei.com/product/796710/teva-terra-fi-3-sandals-mens

We are a 99.99999999999999% God-less world. Except that I've found, and Live in Our Father's Kingdom, Loving, I'd be glad to be free of it. Except, I'll gladly accept every breath while I'm capable of Helping our Global Neediest.

No comments:

Post a Comment