NOTICE:
From any post click the photo across the page top to see the entire blog.
JAMES' PERSONAL WRITINGS: SLOVING
JAMES' MOST STRATEGIC POSTS: *****
MUCH OF MY POSTING WAS ON FACEBOOK: STARTLOVING1

12.28.2011

'PARENTING: "SERVANT OF ALL, IF ONE WANTS TO BE 'FIRST'." SO, THE JOB OF PARENTING IS PRETTY CLEAR.' SL

'PARENTING: "SERVANT OF ALL, IF ONE WANTS TO BE 'FIRST'."

SO, THE JOB OF PARENTING IS PRETTY CLEAR...

...TO RAISE OUR CHILDREN TO 'SERVANTS OF ALL, UH, ALL.

UH, ALL.'  SL

---------------

This Essential insight was stimulated by my discussion with a very promising
young man I've spoken with recently, including today, James.  And this is a
note I've just sent to some travelers I much Love -

SL here - you are welcome to laugh at me. :-) LOL. Truly...

... but I've just this moment 'seen,' and then penned what I Know as encapsulating
pretty much everything I've learned to be Truth, and among the 1-3 best, clearest,
simplest encapsulations of what our Dear Brother Jesus Died to teach us.

'PARENTING: "SERVANT OF ALL, IF ONE WANTS TO BE 'FIRST'."
SO, THE JOB OF PARENTING IS PRETTY CLEAR.' SL

I've just come across it in my first in a
long time going thru word by word what Jesus had to say, and just come across
it in Mark, where He's explaining to the mother of James and John how it will
be determined who sits at the Right Hand, and the Left hand.

The parable of the Good Samaritan is the other Essential window into what Jesus
valued, believed, Saw, died to teach us.   That I've long seen.  But the above
scripture reference, I've long treasured, but only just now seen its complete and
utter centrality, and Totality, Completeness - a shorthand for His two Central
Commandments.

xx sl

No comments:

Post a Comment