NOTICE:
From any post click the photo across the page top to see the entire blog.
JAMES' PERSONAL WRITINGS: SLOVING
JAMES' MOST STRATEGIC POSTS: *****
MUCH OF MY POSTING WAS ON FACEBOOK: STARTLOVING1

1.22.2013

01.22.13 Day 20: Heard Pr. O yesterday. Expecting to Terminate the Fast; Devote to Pr. Obama's/Our Organizing for Action


Speech Gives Climate Goals Center Stage. 

Barring anything to the contrary, I expect that by tonight I'll have decided to terminate the Fast and redirect my Life in the direction of Pr. Obama's / Our, Organizing for Action army against Climate Change / Ecocide - and I suggest you, and everyone you know, do the same.  Now.

As I've maintained loudly, for 5 years now, Pr. Obama is the greatest Leader the world's ever seen.  I know almost nothing, except High Stakes, Complex Leadership - what I've studied and practiced my entire adulthood, as an "Organizer" within and between high-tech businesses, while Pr. Obama started by doing it in disadvantaged neighborhoods of color.  I "know" Pr. Obama better than anyone I've ever encountered or heard of except his immediate staff, no credit to me, but that's the fact of it.

Now, Pr. Obama has an army, Organizing for Action, enabling him to go after Ecocide, which in my small way I've begged for, and helped build - including over 700 phone calls (32nd most productive caller in the nation at one point I was) to get him elected, preventing Romney, btw, who would have been the final nail in the coffin of our American experiment, and in Earth's ability to support diversity of Life.

I know of no activist, no environmental activist, that KNEW that if and when he could, Pr. Obama would fight to Avert Ecocide with his very being.  But I always knew it, having honed my Vision for Leadership my entire life.  It was obvious.  And Now, thanks to fellow citizens from the American Center, he 'can,' he has a way - us, in Organizing for America - a citizen Army.  And until I see otherwise, I expect by tonight, to have redirected from the Fast, to that Army.

Mother Nature will give us no more time.  We've run the clock out on our children's future.  Pr. Obama, a Truth Seeker, a father, our Brother... knows this, and a lot more.   Join him.  Join us.

Should I abort the Fast, my digestive tract will be in chaos as it re-learns to consume normal calories - making an immediate return from recent refuge here in Phila, to the streets of DC, the Canadian Embassy, ill-advised for a few days, at least.

Yet, if I re-direct, I'll also need to make a priority securing and enduring cancer treatment, provided that I can make lodging arrangements that satisfy the hospital / care facility but arrangements that leave me free to fight in the Army on each of those days I'm not in treatment or recovering therefrom.

Also...

videolog Ecocide's Death Fast redoubled 01.21.13  

Pr. Obama's Inaugural Speech Was Bold, But Following Through Won't Be Easy. TIME

No comments:

Post a Comment