NOTICE:
From any post click the photo across the page top to see the entire blog.
JAMES' PERSONAL WRITINGS: SLOVING
JAMES' MOST STRATEGIC POSTS: *****
MUCH OF MY POSTING WAS ON FACEBOOK: STARTLOVING1

1.26.2013

'I've spoken of my last 4 days Depression. MUCH to be Depressed about.' Loving

"If you seek to hold on to your life, you will Lose it.  If you Lose your life for the sake of Our Neediest Family, you will Gain your Life!"  Jesus.

Jesus, whatever else he was, was the only full Einstein Equivalent of psychology we've had.  The rest of mention, in that field - Alfred Adler and Viktor Frankl, Maslow, Csikszentmihalyi - were/are great, but Jesus was/is the Einstein of how our DNA given circuits work.  And the above quote is the relentlessly overlooked, buried, distorted, discounted... Truth of where Joy, Peace of Heart, Passion and Loving find - and I've been one of the lucky ones to Live that Truth near every breath of my last dozen year's worth.  Heaven.  The Universe, the Spirit, of Universal Loving.

But as I've shared, I went SLAM off the Path these recent days as my external world turned upside down just a little too much, and a little too fast, for me to catch before the, well, SLAM! *****01.25.13 My Personal Agony of late - I'm minding the Creator's Business, not my own. LOL.
I've pretty well regained my footing, which looks like it will be firmly in place within a few more days now.

Central to what I did that caused SLAM was looking outside my own efforts for gratification.  Yes, that is what we do in this culture, but it is not what I've learned to do in many ears now.  Oh, obviously I make it my business to know far more than most, and infinitely more than I did in my earlier decades, BUT I DON'T MAKE IT MY BUSINESS WHAT HAPPENS, just what I DO about it; cept for my footslip of recent days.  Argh!

Anyway, oh my God, how depressing.  Our 'today's Republicans, clinically, they are raving maniac savages, barbarians, sub-humans - my brothers and sisters all.
  • Arming to the teeth to defeat 'invading' US Soldiers?!?!?!??!  
  • Hating the most Christ-like among us, Pr. Obama, and yearning for his bloody death?  
  • Trashing 200 years of Democratic Precedent in the Senate?  
  • Insane with Horror and Rage over the most Loving, CENTRIST, AMERICA INCLUSIVE SPEECH by Pr. Obama Monday?  
  • Trying with all their might to RIG THE NEXT PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION by destroying hundreds of years of precedent on the Electoral College?  
  • ...WHILE EVERY BREATH OF EACH OF US SHOULD BE DEVOTED AT WAR-TIME EFFORT AND MAGNITUDE AND SELFLESSNESS TO AVERTING ECOCIDE IN THE FEW SECONDS WE HAVE LEFT TO DO SO?!?!?!?!
OH MY GOD.  Remember how Mr. Coffey in "The Green Mile" asked not to avoid his execution?  'I'M TIRED.  ALL THIS EVIL IS LIKE GLASS CRUNCHING AROUND IN MY BRAIN.'

Well, had Mr. C been on the Path Jesus died to lead us to, he'd not have made that choice.  But he'd still have had the Agony, the broken glass crunching around in his brain, in his Heart, all the time, as do I, as should you; and if you did, it would propel you to levels of Passion, Life, Action, Loving... - that you'd be Ecstatic for; which is where you'll find me soon again, Creator willing.

BTW, Clinically, according to Abe Maslow, head of the American Psychological Association in the late 60's, to NOT be somewhat Depressed at such times of horror, is, well, Insane.

Also today: 01.26.13 Chemo again looking unlikely. Seems on Living arrangements I was way optimistic. My bad.


No comments:

Post a Comment