NOTICE:
From any post click the photo across the page top to see the entire blog.
JAMES' PERSONAL WRITINGS: SLOVING
JAMES' MOST STRATEGIC POSTS: *****
MUCH OF MY POSTING WAS ON FACEBOOK: STARTLOVING1

1.13.2014

***** Note to one of my closest friends, Jehovah's Witness Joe. detail...

RE:  Holy sh*t, these really are the end times!

LOL, Joe, read the links I've sent yesterday and today,

 http://jesusgodgoodetcnjay.blogspot.com/2014/01/fb-dialog-with-friend-tonight-detail.html

 http://jesusgodgoodetcnjay.blogspot.com/2014/01/dialog-with-pc-via-email-this-moring.html

and this one:

http://jesusgodgoodetcnjay.blogspot.com/2014/01/pic-4th-reich-who-is-responsible-for.htmlhttp://

This is unfolding fast for me now.

Please take no offense at the following, I'm just sharing what are for me,
important, recent revelations. 

You know my historically, profoundly dim view of 'church,'
opiate of the masses.  But in recent months I've had an expanding view of that -
Loving, what's wrong with opiates for the masses when the alternative is living,
material hell? (poor and destitute, in the south US, around the world, Apartheid
South Africa (in those days, and now)...; the destitute around the world, those
in wars like Syria....)  What's wrong with that, Loving? Are you
against comforting those without hope, realistically, without hope?  Would you be
horrified at meds for them to ease their pain?  I would not be!!! I'd be all for it!

Couple that with my notion of 'as if.'  You know I live 'as if' there is a Loving
Father of us all, not believing one exists outside of our imagination. 

It is a dangerous thing, what I'm saying, I think.  Up until the moment it is too late
to turn the Titanic, if there ever was such a time politically, it is Murder to drug
people, opiate of the masses, rather than mobilizing them to face Reality.

But, once the iceberg has been hit; once it is too late to turn the boat away and
avoid the Hell; AS SOON AS IT IS OBVIOUS IT IS NOT GOING TO BE TURNED
IN TIME....; once the Hell on earth is certain, Loving, what would you do?
I'D TURN MY ENERGIES TOWARD CREATING WHAT COMFORT I COULD
FOR THE DOOMED PASSENGERS! 

Joe, that's where we are.  We're on the Titanic and we are not going to turn it
away from
1.  Imminent Ecocide with all it's associated horrors, wars, famines,
plagues, deadly weather, flooding, droughts, displacements.... an earth in
death convulsions, destitution - within the next 50 years now (tho an estimate 5M per
year already dying from it); 
2.  Imminent 4th Reich, Global Police State (to deal with all the destitute and unemployed
and under-employed due to globalization, automation, and gargantuan transfer
of wealth to the uber-rich).

My point to you Joe: You believe there is a Father outside of our imaginations,
I do not.  When I believed we had a prayer of turning away from the iceberg, you
know how troubled I was at church, christianity, the 'opiate.' 

But now?  Now that I see we are NOT going to turn the Titanic, that it is
planetwide doom that we are NOT GOING TO AVOID?

I WANT ANY COMFORT THAT CAN COME TO THE PASSENGERS SOON TO
BE IN MATERIAL HELL!  "As if," like it is for me, or, "As Real," as it is for you and
the rest of the JW's!!!!

My point?  I feel a gratitude and justification for your work, that of JW's, and that
of other religions I've not felt before.

Loving u both

No comments:

Post a Comment